Sunday, May 2, 2010

Working Day and Night

I have been working 8 days straight with no days off. I'm pissed and pooped out. This job is kicking my ass, and it's so frustrating at times. It's not so much the job as the people I have to interact with. The job has it's rewards, but it's definitely one of the most challenging things I have ever done. It's a good thing I'm always up for a challenge (no matter how hard), and what it can teach me.



P.S. One of the worse things about having a corporate job in this day in age is having to have a work phone. I despise that. I hate having to take my job home with me. A work Blackberry/phone is just an annoying pager-like tracking device so they can always reach you. I hate it. I'm a free bitch and I hate having to be bothered by the constraints of a job.

No comments: