Saturday, August 15, 2009

iRock the iPhone

So, yesterday I got an iPhone 3G for my annual upgrade, and I totally am in love with it. It's really amazing! I can't believe all the cool stuff you can do with it and on it (ew, that sounded kinda sexual, didn't it?). I can now see what all the hype over it has been about. I don't think I am ever going to use my MP3 player or computer again lol. I spent like 3 hours loading free apps alone! I also bought a ton of music on iTunes. I am totally an addict already. This is the best electronic I own, hands down. Oh, I also got a blu tooth headset for $10 with it, because they were running a special. Those things are usually like $40. I wonder what took me so damn long to discover the magic of the iPhone anyway? I can't wait to take this thing to D.C. It is really going to come in handy on those long metro rides, and so I can take notes with it in Senate hearings.

No comments: