Monday, August 17, 2009

Read All About Me!

Today I had my interview with a journalist from the Orlando Sentinel. She is writing an article about me because I am headed to Washington D.C. to work on Capitol Hill. The interview went great! This one was different then the ones I have done in the past. It took about 43 mintues. She asked a lot of good questions. The article sounds great. I just got a call from her. She read it to me and had me give the okay for it to be printed. I even had her put my blog link in there;) I dressed professional for the interview because, of course, a picture will accompany the article. You can read all about me in this Sunday's (August 23) issue of the Orlando Sentinel. You can also check it out online if you can't get a physical copy of the paper. Go to http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ and search Lori Carter (the journalist who wrote the article).

1 comment:

bumblebea said...

You plugged your blog?! Congrats again! LOVE Ya!