Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ouch!

For the last couple of weeks, my wisdom teeth have been hurting off and on. My dentist told me that I would probably have to have them removed when I saw her last when I had my bi-annual teeth cleaning. Unfortunately, she was right. Damn it! The pain and really bad sensitivity has been coming on more often lately. They really pain me after I brush or floss; also, when I eat tougher meat like steak. My mom is making me an appointment at the oral surgeon this week. Fuck! I am not looking forward to this at all.

The dentist is bad enough with all the funny chemical smells, weird tasting teeth cleaning stuff, and tools that make horrible noises. Definitely not a good fit for anxiety peeps like me:( I hate having people digging in my mouth. Period. Did I mention that I hate open mouth/French kissing too? Well, now you know.

With all this talk about Diprivin and anesthetics in the news I am now horrified of going under for the operation. Just fucking great. My mom says I should get it done before I go to D.C. and I know she is right (moms usually always are). So, I am just going to try and toughen up and get it done. Pray for me loves!<3

1 comment:

Dele said...

Ummm, no open mouth/french kiss, girl, you might be missing out a bit....