Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fad Monster

I'm a girl who like to march to the beat of my own drum in life. I make my own rules when it comes to fashion as well. And as you can imagine, I usually don't get involved in the latest trends or fads. But I must say, like the slap bracelets of the 90's, these little silly band bracelets are pretty cool, and I couldn't resist wanting some. I finally scored a few packs at the Kangaroo down from my house. I love how no matter how many times you wear them they always keep their cool shapes. It's brilliant! These have become pretty popular, and whoever came up with them is making a fortune. Lol, I wonder what they will come up with next.



I have fairytale, Christian, and rockstar silly bands all mixed in with each other in this pic. My faves would have to be the crosses, the dove, green music note, and pink fairy. Oh, I just mixed in the little cake, cupcake, and bunny erasers at the top because I thought they would look cute in the picture:)

No comments: