Sunday, July 25, 2010

SL: Not For The Faint Of Heart Or Occasional Gamer

I'm a true gamer. The SIMS, JoJo's Fashion Shows, Sorority Life, and anything on Game Cube are my drugs of choice. I can play non-stop for hours. I totally go into my zone and I'm untouchable. Lately, I have been spending every free second on Sorority Life. It's the ultimate fashion/bitch game. I'm addicted and I can't get enough of it. You get to attack other people's (mainly females) avatars, leave weird comments, and collect awesome glam (cars, cool outfits, boyfriends, accessories, etc) along the way. The point of the game is to be the top chick on campus by having a big sorority house, lots of limited edition glam, good stats, bounty hunting girls off the burnlist, and forming alliances. I bought like $35 worth of brownie points the other day just so I could buy some cool glam. I paid real money for fake clothes. How gnarly is that?! You can earn bp's too but it takes forever and a day lol. I need SL rehab right about now. Just thought I'd let you know that.

No comments: