Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweet Cat Looking For Forever Home

I am a volunteer at a cat protection society here in my hometown. An animal protection society is different from a regular shelter because no animal is ever put down because no one has adopted it, or because of overcrowding. In other words, protection means it's a no kill shelter. I love volunteering here and getting to give back to animals that I love. I'm a cat person. And yes, I probably will be that creepy cat lady when I'm old lol. Anyways, I just wanted to post a picture of a sweet female senior kitty (12-15 years old) that needs a home. She's gorgeous and very friendly. She is also spayed and up to date on all her vaccines. Her owner recently passed away so she is in need of a good home. If you have room in your heart and your home for this gal then please contact Melanie at 1-407-222-8133.

No comments: