Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

I know my blogs are probably starting to seem a little redundant with me just going on and on about how much I am loving it here in DC, but I can't help myself. Sunday I met up with my homegirl Bennie Baby and we totally did some damage in Georgetown. We went in Urban Outfitters, H&M, Betsey Johnson, Coach, Juicy Couture, and like a million others. Shopping is the absolute best down there. I swear, it has to be a sin to have all those awesome stores in one place! We both spent way more money then we planned but it was totally worth it. I bought the cutest purse from the Betsey Johnson boutique. I have also already got my birthday present picked out (my bday is September 25th for anyone planning to get me anything;) ). I am going to go back to Juicy and buy a gold charm bracelet and two charms to start it off. Oh, I can't wait! Me and Benica then had Sunday brunch at a nice little restaurant with a saloon feel, J. Paul's.

The restaurant was very nice and upscale, with pretty decent prices considering the ritzy area we were in. I also love how part of it is just open and the breeze is able to blow through. And of course, no shopping trip would be complete without a stop at Starbucks. I broke down and temporarily dissed my diet for a double fudge cupcake. It was so worth the guilt later though. I did drink water with the cupcake, so no calories there lol. Anyways, We had a fabulous time, and are planning on making that a twice a month thing. Hey, we work hard so we deserve to shop hard every once in awhile. Every gal does;)

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Nicole said...

There's no better high than that of shopping.

I'm surprised to see a new entry from you on here, I was told you'd no longer be allowed to blog due to the demands & restrictions of your job.

Anonymous said...

Come to PA. We have some serious outlets in Lancaster ....and NO sales tax!