Sunday, September 6, 2009

Zoom Zoom Zoom

These last couple of days have been full of many new experiences and lots of fun and excitement. There is so much to see and do here! In the last week or so I have attended a lecture at the Carnegie Institute by Juan Williams (very insightful and intelligent man. Look him up), been shopping in the cute little shops on 11th and Pennsylvania Ave., went to the National Zoo (the big cat exhibits were amazing! The sloth bear was a cutie too), painted pottery in Cleveland, saw the White House (We were able to snap a pic of President Obama out on the balcony of the WH thanks to my dad's high powered zoom lens camera), saw the Washington Monument, visited the Smithsonian museums and the U.S. Botanic Gardens. I have become an expert metro rider, found a wonderful hair salon and spa, met some awesome new peeps already; and even met a cute guy yesterday and snagged his number;) I can't wait to finish exploring the rest of the nation's capital. I am super excited
about starting work on Tuesday! People in the city walk EVERYWHERE! No need for a treadmill here lol. I am seriously going to have the best legs for a Christmas present lol.
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

poeticsoul_85 said...

Yay!! :) Im so happy for you, hon.

bumblebea said...

Yay! I called you yesterday, but I see you are really busy. Keep it up!