Friday, November 13, 2009

Merry-Go-Round

Well, now that I am back in Florida, I guess it's time for me to get going on what career I want to dedicate my life to. My internship helped me to figure out what it is that I DON'T want to do with my life (work on behalf of big business and banks), now I need to know what field I do like enough to work in. I swear, my life feels so damn random sometimes. I never know what I am going to do next anymore. I have gone from that careful and strategic life planner to a person who just kinda follows whatever looks like a good option at the moment. I must admit, as scary as it can be sometimes, it is less stressful then having to try to hatch a foolproof plan right off the bat and then have A,B,C,D backup plans in case the first one doesn't go as planned. For the first time in my life I am actually enjoying LIVING my life as opposed to just always planning life. However, I am starting to wonder how long it will take me to figure out the path I am going to take career wise. But who says you have to have just one career? Maybe I'll do many different things and then gradually come around to what it is I am supposed to be doing with my life and be so passionate about. Either way, I know I will eventually get to where I need to be with God's help.

That's all for now,
Ciao!

No comments: