Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Makes Me Want To Scream

I hate how non-profit organizations and healthcare agencies freeze their hirings until after the holidays. I am ready to be working damn it! I turned down corporate job offers (mind you I would have been able to start those jobs immediately) so I could be part of something that was more beneficial to people. The human resource managers at the healthcare advocate firm in Ocala and at another similar job I applied to told me that they were just conducting interviews and reviewing resumes and credentials at this point, but that they wouldn't make their final decision and hire anyone until after the holidays were over. I hate always being told that I have to wait on something I REALLY want! It feels like I am always waiting these days. Waiting for grad school to start next year, waiting to start work, waiting to meet Mr. Right. It. Fucking. Sucks.














Yours Truly,

1 comment:

Dele said...

Good to know everything if working relatively well for you lately, and then, maybe you're thinking of it too much. Everythhing had a 'purpose'.

Or, maybe you haven't been to my blog lately, topics like this have being my discuss.

Cheers