Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

The title of this blog obviously comes from a very popular Christmas song by Perry Como and The Fontane Sisters with Mitchell Ayres and his orchestra. I also like Bing Crosby's version. This is my second favorite Christmas song of all time (my most favorite being The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole). Okay, enough about me, the title of this song is really true. Here in Lake County it really is looking a lot like Christmas. The street lamps have on their Christmas banners and garland, stores have all their Christmas decorations up, and the local cities along with private residences have their Christmas lights up on display for the world to see. And soon Queenie will undergo her holiday season facelift;) Anyways, here are some pics that I took at last Friday's Light Up Eustis fest.


































Ciao!

No comments: