Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's Get This Show On The Road!

I got the job! I got the job! I got the job that I interviewed for at the child protection agency! I got my dream job, at least for now. After I get my Masters in Applied Sociology I plan on going so much further, but still work in the social services field. I am now officially a family support social worker! I got the call from the organization's human resource department yesterday:) I start next week.

I can't wait! I'll be working with children and helping families overcome problems. This opportunity is such a blessing. The job has great benefits too; health, dental, a 401K and a 403B, and they will pay for me to get my Masters degree (I start classes in the summer by the way).I can't wait to start on this new journey. I'll write and let you know how the first day goes. :)

1 comment: