Monday, July 20, 2009

Beware, I Bite...Hard

Okay, I am going to admit it. I am a very opinionated and strong willed individual and I see nothing wrong with that. I am set in my opinions and I KNOW that they are right. I have absolutely no problem with you expressing your beliefs (even if I think that they happen to be bullshit), but just know that I am always going to stick to mine and defend my position-fiercely. I am a very passionate person, and when I feel strongly about something or someone, I really stand up for it/them. So if you are going to enter into a "debate" with me on anything, just beware that I WILL make sure my side is heard, I will attack your side and most likely rip you and your "opinions" a new one. I play to win and I play hard. So if you are one of those lily ass people who gets their feelings hurt easily, internalizes everything, or gets their panties in a bunch often then don't even start with me. I am aggressive, out going, and loud by nature. And I like it. I have super thick skin so I expect others too, which may be wrong but I really don't care. That is all. Thanks for listening. This has been a not so friendly public service announcement courtesy of me bitches.

Kisses,
Gabby

1 comment:

l said...

You are funny! I am totally there with you, sista! I love a good debate! Unfortunately there is a fine line between debating and arguing over which I too often cross. But still--- ;)

Thanks so much for adding my blog to your list. I am humbled. :)