Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who's Bad?

These past couple of days I have been feeling so tired and sleepy lately. I am thinking it is all the worry and anxiety associated with everything I have going on in the next couple of months. Anyways, there is not too much to blog about except that I am ordering a whole bunch of cool MJ memorabilia off of http://www.michaeljacksonmerch.com/ . Michael's This Is It Tour had planned on selling a ton of merchandise and now it is all up for sale at the above site.

I am ordering some cool ass t-shirts and a pretty tote bag to commemorate the King of Pop. He's going to go down in history as one of the greats. To me, he's just as timeless as Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, and Princess Di. I am so stoked that Congress cleared Michael of any wrong doing (they did do a full investigation and found the charges against him to be unfounded and unwarranted) and he has officially been designated as an American Legend. Mike was one of the last true artists and the last Mega Star. There will never be another MJ. Most of these acts today that we refer to as "recording artists" are just talentless, soul-less apes. There are just purely for entertainment purposes-no better than apes in a zoo.

It was so obvious he was extorted to begin with. What parent, if their child was really molested, files a civil suit and then drops all accusations once you get paid (the family asked for the settlement)? If my child was really molested then I would obviously call the cops and have a court file charges and do a full investigation, because I would want to know EXACTLY what happened to my child at the ranch. They alreayd knew the truth-nothing happened to their kid.

There is a special place in hell for crude people who destroy someone's life over money and other material gain. In 2005, the singer was acquitted on ALL charges by a jury because there was no evidence (i.e. witnesses to inappropriate activity), and the boy accuser kept changing his story from one elaborate tale to the next. I am glad that people are finally stepping forward and telling the truth and clearing his name (even though it does seem a little too little too late since he's dead, but I guess better late than never).

The public memorial service for Michael Jackson that was held at the Staples Center in L.A. (where Jackson was set to kick off his This Is It Tour and the last place he was up on stage at) was beautiful and very moving, especially Usher's and Hudson's tribute performances, Brooke Shields' eulogy, Sharpton's tribute, and Paris Jackson's (MJ's daughter) words about her daddy. I shed real tears when Paris and Brooke spoke. Michael was a great humanitarian just as much as he was a stellar entertainer.

Anyways, I think that is all for now. Later.

2 comments:

Dele said...

Umm, buying Micheal's "remembrance"...another capitalist manifesto :)

poeticsoul_85 said...

I hope your stress and anxiety go down, hon! Miss chatting with ya! :)) Love and HUGS.