Sunday, July 5, 2009

Running Because I'm Not Sure I Can Fly

Let's see, I have had a decent enough 4th of July weekend. We didn't do any fireworks which was a bummer for me. My family (especially my father), never wants to have fun together anymore like we used to, unless ofcourse, it involves sitting in front of the fucking boob tube. Priceless. Anyways, I have been bummed lately for another reason, I am not totally sure how my future is going to play out. I am more than a month out of college (my degree came in the mail the other day by the way:) ) with no job and am not really sure what the next step in my life is. I can't even get a fucking part time position. *sigh*

I live in a small, mainly rural county that has been hit pretty hard by the economy's recession. I go to D.C. in a few months to intern, which I am praying leads to a job. I desperately hope ALL my financial assistance comes through, because if not, then I'll have to take out a loan to pay for it. *another big sigh*. I am just like, "What's next?" If my internship doesn't lead to a job then it's back to the drawing board. Literally. I'm just gonna take out a $40,000 loan and go to Law School to try to wait out this fucked up economic time. Pray for me please loves.♥

2 comments:

Dele said...

Hope it all works out for you. I got one more year of college left and looking forward to being done.
Got some plans.
Wishing you all the best :)

Toolbench said...

Probably best to ride out the recession in Law school. With luck the economy will be storming when you graduate. All the best