Thursday, April 30, 2009

24 Hours

Dear ***,

I get so run down and irritated by your present state. I know that it's not all your fault, but I just wonder why you can't just try harder to feel better. I miss the old you. It hurts to see you this way. I hate how important things (including your health) fall by the wayside and all you really have the energy for is to sleep these days. There's only so much I can do to keep us afloat and everyone's spirits up. I'm wearing thin and it hurts to be so close to breaking. I feel like I need you more now than ever and you're missing out. I always worry about you and if you're gonna make it through. 90% of the time you're only here in the physical but in no other sense. I just don't know what to do anymore, just like I don't know why I'm writing this when you're never going to read it anyways....

Sincerely,
Gabe

No comments: