Friday, April 24, 2009

The Climb

My last day of college is this coming Monday! On April 27,2009 I will finish my last day of school at BCU. *applause from audience here* It has been a long, hard road for real. But to be honest, I have had a lot of good memories made at my college and I am going to miss it. I have love for my school and my classmates who have become more like family over the past 4 years. Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been that long already. Anyways, I am probably even going to cry on graduation day (I can be such a sappy sap sometimes). I am just so thankful to God for being able to complete another milestone in my life. This journey, mixed with all of it's trials, tribulations, laughter, tears, good times, fun memories, surprises, and stress; really has been a blessing. Looking back on it all, I can say that I am sincerely happy with how everything turned out.

No comments: