Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do Not Disturb!

Even though I know I am going to be homesick for awhile, one of the many things that I am really looking forward to about my trip to D.C. in June is the fact that I will finally get my privacy back. It will be like it was when I had my own place. I will be able to come and go when I please, get more shit done, date more often and date without being under a magnifying glass, and not have to worry about people always barging in my room every 5 fucking seconds. My siblings are constantly on my computer in MY room even though there are two in the entertainment room like 4 fucking steps away from my room....go figure! I know that me complaining about this seems trivial, and it probably is, but I just have to get it off my chest. It was a pretty hard adjustment to move back in with my family (I had to in order to save up more money for grad school, $749 a month for a one-bedroom apartment=not fun). Don't get me wrong, I totally love my family to pieces and there are some really fantastic perks to living here, like no rent, but a girl's gotta have her space sometimes. ANYWAYS, I am not feeling so hot, kinda sore, so I am going to log out and go rest.

No comments: