Monday, March 16, 2009

<3

Just got off the phone with mi BFF. I love talking to B. She always cheers me up. I can't wait til she comes to visit for my graduation:] We are gonna have too much fun for own good, like always lol. I can always confide in her and talk to her about anything whether it be guys, my future career plans, or my past. she knows the meaning of LOYALTY which is something hard to find these days. She's a true ride or die badass bitch. That last really bad fight with Tami just proves that loyalty is something most people lack. That whole Tami incident really hurt me because I did nothing wrong and she did pretty close to everything wrong. What really sucks is she doesn't even care how much she hurt me. That is how you know that that is really who she is: a selfish and heartless little bitch. The one good thing about it was that it made me appreciate my true friends that much more and made me realize what a rare treasure they are. Well anyways, I am trying to move past negativity and decrease stress in my life, so I am not going to harper on that anymore. Now I am beginning to get tired which hopefully means bedtime is just around the corner. One last time, B you're the best girlie. 3 cheers for B.

Ciao,
Gabby

1 comment:

bumblebea said...

Aww, Thanks Gabe! You are Ride or Die too... You bailed me out Twice last year when you didn't have to! Love you hun!