Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Mrs. Extra Extra This Just In

Ever since I was young, I have always loved to talk and have people listen to me. I love to talk about myself (I know that seems a bit vain but it's true): my experiences, my future plans and dreams, my fears, my family, my loves and hates, and my hopes. I am a master with words and expressing myself. I can do anything from speaking in front of people and giving presentations to blogging online and writing short stories. I even gave a speech at my high school graduation. I love being able to communicate my thoughts and feelings with others. Yeah, I'm a journalist and a reporter. Ireport and write about issues close to my heart and that affect me. I talk about what I love. I am so thankful for this gift that God has blessed me with. I have the gift of gab and the stage presence to back it up. I wrote this blog because sometimes we tend to get so caught up in what we don't have or wish we did have, that we totally forget about all the beautiful gifts and talents God has put within each one of us. ENVY NO ONE because you have something about you that is unique; so take that thing and nuture it, build upon it, and use it to show everyone how amazing it is to be you.

No comments: