Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'd Like A #10 Please With A Side of 911

So, I am sitting her writing this while I am eating my McDonald's chicken nuggets and it reminded me of a funny but sad story I read earlier. A lady actually called 911 because a McDonald's didn't give her her chicken mcnuggets...no lie. What's even sadder is that she actually thought it qualified as an emergency. She argued a crime was being committed against her lol. Of course she was fined for inappropriately using the already very overworked emergency service. The fast food restaurant manager said that they realized that they were out of nuggets after the woman had already paid and reached the pick-up window. He said he told the woman the bad news and that the restaurant would be more than happy to give her an order than was comparable in price to the nugget meal she had already paid for, but apparently that wasn't good enough for the 27 year old Fort Pierce woman; so she went ballistic.


The story's link is below. Enjoy=-)

No comments: