Monday, March 9, 2009

Write Your Own Ticket

I am getting a little nervous as graduation is inching closer. Don't get me wrong, I am excited no doubt. I mean I have worked 3 1/2 long years on this degree and I couldn't be more proud of myself for accomplishing something that only about 30% of Americans do...get a college education. I am just a little nervous about exactly what path it is that I should take after college. I have two internships in D.C. coming up in the summer, which one may lead to a full-time position, an interview with the Social Security office in Port Orange this Thursday, grad school is still an option, and I am also looking to move out soon from under my parents' roof. I am kinda overwhelmed....ok, I am overwhelmed. I am one of those people who thinks about tomorrow like I think about now. I am always trying to look ahead to be ready for whatever is next. But what do you do when you're really not sure what's next?! I have just settled on the fact that I am going to have to pray and ask God to guide me and wait on him to answer. Asking God to show you the way isn't the hard part, however, waiting on him to answer is.

No comments: