Monday, March 30, 2009

No Lie

This morning I found a gray hair in my head of beautiful jet black hair. No lie. I was more than a little freaked out by it at first (true story). But then I remembered that all the older peeps in my family had always told me it is a sign of great wisdom (of course they could have just been saying that because they were all biased by their tons of gray hairs lol). Anyways, I looked on the Internet and it said that a few strands of gray hair in your 20's is normal and that most people start going gray before they are thirty, but that sometimes they just don't notice it until there are considerably more of them. That made me feel good (no sarcasm intended). It's not harmful to my health either from what I read. However, I will still be sure to consult with my physician in a week when I have my check-up. I know, anxiety makes you a hypochondriac. lol.

No comments: