Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Listen To Me, Please

And sometimes, I just feel like I am never gonna make it.
I figure all the years of abuse, hurtful words, and failures are finally catching up to me.
I feel so out of place and out of hope.
I regret so much and am angry so often.
I have little hope and my faith dwindling.
I feel trapped and like all my energy has been

And I just wonder what the hell am I supposed to do?!
I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired.
It's like nothing is ever going to change or get better.
It's like someone has painted my world in different colors and it will never look normal again.
I fear I will never be normal again.

I'm hurting.
It seems I'm always hurting.
I'm never good enough or bright enough.
I never smile enough.
When was I happy? I have been broken for so long.
It seems that my tears have become my lullaby that gets me to sleep at night.

Does anyone hear me?
Do they even care?
Do they see the pain I'm in?
Why doesn't anyone care for me like I care for them?
Where's my promise and my help?
I'm always shouting at myself.

I feel like I am missing a huge part of me and I don't know how to find it or if I ever will.
When will I get the love and help that I so desperately need?
I have been on this road alone for far too long.
I have traveled far but there is still so far to go.
I need someone to help lift me up because I can't do this alone any longer.
Someone needs to help me fly again.

I guess I just have to keep fighting and try to hold on until help arrives.

No comments: