Tuesday, March 17, 2009

RRRRR!!

I just had to set up a new twitter cause the other one went wonky...sucks. And the website is still effing up! I tell ya, these little social sites...sometimes it's like why even bother with them? But anyways, hit me up: www.twitter.com/blogbabygabby.

WHATEVER

Another thing that really irks me is how St. Patrick's Day is a real, honest religious holiday and it has meaning, but here in the good old-fashioned, ignorant ass America-it's just another excuse for people to get drunk. *Sigh*

MOVING ON

I also have been bugging out about how much Conservatives and GOP have been in the news lately. The are just sounding off and trying to make a scene. When will people see? With all the recent stuff with Rush Limbaugh and all, they're practically a joke. It's no wonder they loss the election.

ANYWAYS

I am so. sick. of hearing about the Octomom. She is a nobody. What she did was stupid and irresponsible. She should not be praised for it, made a celebrity for it, or bought gifts for it. Taxpayers are already paying for her ignorant ass so give it a rest people. Now, that's all I am going to say about that.

No comments: