Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Play That One Back

Got an interview tomorrow with the social security office in Port Orange. Don't know if I'mma go or not because I really don't wanna stay in Volusia after graduation. Keke says I should give it a try though so at least I'll have the option, so I might. Idk.

Today was kinda strenuous and strange. Anxiety flare up. Nuff said.

Had a fight with my younger sis...whatever.

I realized today how much it sucks to have my bestie live in another state. Really would have liked to have her here for moral support and a shoulder to lean on. I guess going through stuff alone makes you that much stronger; maybe. IDK about that either.

Back hurts. I am gonna lie down soon. Not much else to talk about. I'll write some more political blogs tomorrow prolly.


goodnight

No comments: