Friday, March 6, 2009

Tweet Tweet

Tomorrow I take the GRE test for grad school admission. I am hoping to get a good enough score to be admitted into George Washington University in D.C. I am kinda nervous but I am ready to go and do it to get it over and done with. I swear, if I could jump up right now and go take the test at 11pm in my jammies, I would. That is how badly I want to get past this hurdle. I have been trying to relax and have been watching episodes of CSI:NY online tonight. I love that show. I also got a twitter today which is kinda cool. I usually just referred to it as stalker but now I see it's not AS creepy as I thought it would be. My little sis turned me on to it. You know me, always gotta be in the loop. My little url is www.twitter.com/glamalicious if anybody is interested. I am following like nine peeps right now. President Barack Obama, Hill Harper, Jane Fonda, Bill Gates, Diablo Cody, Britney Spears, Perez Hilton, CNN,...and some other person who I think is important lol. Anyways, not much else I feel like blogging about right now, so I am going to log off now and call it a night pretty soon.

xoxox,
Gabby

No comments: