Saturday, May 30, 2009

Angel

I went to Daytona to see my sweetheart today and I had so much fun. I really love him and he treats me amazing! He always cooks for me, opens doors for me, shows me respect and makes sure others respect me, makes me laugh, listens to me, loves to hold my hand, and he calls me his angel and his sunshine. Today I arrived at his place about noon and he cooked for me (lunch and dinner) and then took me shopping. He bought me a super cute purse I picked out, Paris Hilton Perfume, and an awesome little girly t-shirt.

I know what you are thinking, he sounds too good to be true. No, he really is that amazing. In fact, he's a little more than amazing ;) lol. I feel so blessed to have someone like him in my life. All those years of me and my parents praying for my future mate payed off.

1 comment:

Annie D. said...

No,I wasn't thinking he was too good to be true, I was thinking it sounded like true love. mmm you are so blessed. enjoy enjoy. So cute he knows you love celebrity perfume!