Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Mrs. Brightside...

I am so frustrated and disgusted right now that I could just scream! I haven't found a summer job yet and my brain screams at me everyday, "You should be doing something productive!" I need to work since I am graduated from college. What I should have done is just sucked it up and taken out the damn loan and gone to D.C. to intern this summer like I had originally planned. I am praying that this summer flies by. I have passed out resumes and applied for jobs like I don't know what and still nothing! What does a person with a college degree gotta do to get a job?! I'm not even asking for a full-time position, I will settle for part-time since I leave in the Fall anyways to intern. And when you have a college degree you just don't want to take any job like Burger King drive-thru. You would prefer something with a little more prestige like working in a law office,a bank, a medical office, taking insurance claims, etc. Enough bitching about that. On the relationship front, Oto is driving me crazy with this marriage stuff. He is already making plans to stay here in the U.S. and try to marry me and move with me to D.C. He is again moving light years too fast. Heaven help me.

No comments: