Friday, May 1, 2009

Letters To You

Dear ******&***,

I am sorry that almost nothing I do is ever good enough for you. However, I am not really as bothered by it anymore as I used to be, seeing how nothing anybody ever does is good enough. You take everything way too seriously and you don't know how to relax and enjoy life, which is why your life sucks so bad. It's totally not cool how you make everyone around you feel like crap and run people who care about into the ground. To be completely honest, I believe that you are 85% the cause of my panic attacks which lead to my disorder. I am so proud of myself for beginning to not care (I never though that I would ever say that about anything). Anyways, I guess the main point of this blog is to tell you that I refuse to let you run me crazy and soul-less like you've done yourself.

Yours Truly,
Gabby

p.s. oh and ****** , dust is the least of your problems....

No comments: