Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blue Moon

I am feeling kinda blue and bummed. Which is kinda weird when you consider that my new nickname name is sunshine (given to my by my kinda ex Nigerian boyfriend). It hasn't stopped raining here all week. It started Sunday and is supposed to keep going all through the week. *sigh* Anyways, on the bright side, I am going to conquer my fear of driving in the rain, driving at night (although I have done it once since my panic attack and it was alright), and driving in the rain at night (since I am pretty sure it will be raining tomorrow night since it's rained every night since Saturday night), and take Tiffany to hang out in Daytona and go visit my Oto tomorrow afternoon/evening. I am excited because I think that it is now possible for Oto and I to work through a lot of these cultural differences we have which led to the demise of the relationship to begin with. We talked about a lot; like how I hate his constant calling, moving too fast, and some words he says that I don't really like. He has agreed to change and has apologized. It's weird though because half of me is still kinda angry at him for putting me in this situation to begin with...for him liking me.

No comments: