Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bubbly Babble

I hung out with my most awesomest friend Miss Tiffany yesterday and today. We had a blast watching Family Guy DVD's, untangling and reorganizing her jewelry in her jewelry box, eating alphabet tater tots and dino chicken nuggets, playing online, talking to Nigerian boys, and setting up her twitter account. I also saw the movie the Dark Knight for the first time today at her house. Ledger's performance was amazing! I am sure however, that most of you already know that because until today I was part of a small number of people who hadn't seen the movie lol. These last two days have been really fun and have me feeling kinda like the old me again. I used to be much more social before my anxiety disorder struck. I am finally starting to get comfortable again with going out and being with friends for long hours, driving at night, and being somewhere other than home (my safe zone). I am so thankful for that. I am even considering going to the mall tomorrow and passing out my resume and fill out applications. I passed out my resume and applied to a few places about two weeks ago. Nothing yet but I'm hopeful I'll have something before the month is out. I also applied for stuff on snag a job dot com as well.

No comments: