Sunday, May 17, 2009

What A Friend I Have In Bea

Last night my bestie called me to tell me that she was concerned about me due to the fact that she had been reading my blogs lol. I told her that I just kinda felt like I was kinda going under and fighting a big current all by myself. I told her I felt like there was no one on planet Earth who knew or cared about how I felt. I told her that I usually just keep to myself because everyone close to me either doesn't understand (either because they choose not to or they just can't comprehend it) or I don't want to burden others with my personal problems in a world where everyone has their own battles to fight. She then reminded me that we're best friends and that we're in things together so that I could always talk to her about anything and she would listen and understand. She told me that she loves me and doesn't want me to feel sad. She also reminded me that because everyone has their battles and struggles that is why we need others to talk to about what we're feeling. And by telling me all this, she once again reminded me why she is my bestie and how blessed I am to have her in my life. :)

No comments: