Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Missing the Old Way

So yesterday was my very first week day as an "adult" done with my B.A. studies. I was supposed to go look for a summer gig since I go to D.C. in August. But I wasn't feeling too well since I didn't have one of my medicines for two days because it was out of refills and the doctor had to call in a new one. The doctor wants me to start taking it twice a day instead of once a day like I have been doing. However, the insurance company that pays for it only wants me to take it once a day (I like it better that way too. I am scared of taking medicine. I hate it!). SO this needs to be straightened out this week. Luckily for me my pharmacist was nice of enough to give me about 10 capsules to hold me over until we get this resolved. The withdrawal symptoms were seriously yuck.

Anyways, I am going to try to make up for yesterday today and get all dolled up in Dr. McCoy's professional dress and go look for a job at city halls and law offices and anywhere else other than retail lol. Damn it, I have a B.A. now, I shouldn't have to hang up clothes and clean up nasty ass dressing rooms. I would rather answer phones and send faxes!

Oh, me and Tiff have a play date to go to the beach sometime this week! I am so excited! She's super cool and not one of the racist assholes like most in this county.

Also, I got my ring bases yesterday (I had to go pick them up from the post office since I was supposed to sign for them and I wasn't here that day. I think I was at graduation rehearsal or something.) and was able to make some really cute jewelry. I made Marilyn Monroe rings, cute heart cake rings, bow rings, kawaii skull rings, colorful flower rings, and glass bead rings. They came out really cute. I went and sold some at my mom's school yesterday afternoon when I came to pick her up (mom's still not ready to drive yet so soon after her illness).

Yes, I am still dating Oto (the Nigerian man). Although I really wish I wasn't. He is really serious about this relationship and I'm not. Why do I always get the immature jerk-offs when I'm looking for more, and then when I just wanna have some fun, I get the man ready to be married within the next month?! Do things ever work out how they're supposed to?! I kinda like hearing his voice but hate taking his calls. He is so boring. Always asking the same shit? I didn't think I would ever say this, but I MISS being single. I kinda wish I had never met Oto. Anyways, I'll have this resolved soon enough.

Okay, I am going to start getting dressed now. The quicker I get started job hunting the faster I can have a job.

No comments: