Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Girl's Got It Going On

Alright here's the deal people, my head is fuzzy, things don't feel real, blankness in my thoughts is my friend right now, I feel like I am flying and things aren't exactly making much sense in my head. I just took my anxiety pill about 10 minutes ago so hopefully the shitty way I am feeling will change soon. Oh, I am also listening to Pandora. It's a free music player that allows you to make your own radio station by putting in artist that you like and then it finds other music similar to that or by that particular artist to play. It's really cool. http://www.pandora.com/ Make an account. I am listening to my Temptations right now! It's so great. I also love my Ashlee Simpson station too. Apparently, I was way behind the curve on this discovery. All my other peeps already knew about it and had accounts. So when I was so excited about it and thought I was telling them something new, they were like, "Yea, I already have one and have been on it for a couple of years now." Imagine my frustration. lol.

Anyways, yesterday I went to the Dirty D. (Daytona Beach) with my friend Tiffany and we bought another one of our mutual friends, Emily. She lives in Jacksonville so she had to meet us there. We all went to visit the Nigerian Crew as I like to call them:) I had too much fun! We made a dance video that Tiffany is gonna upload to YouTube. The guys cooked for us again. I had to get on Oto about his roaming hands...and tongue *ew* I HATE french kissing. So damn nasty. Call me a prude if you want to. I also had to stand up to him about my stance on sex-none til marriage that is. :) He had some problems with that, but after I stood firm, reprimanded him, and threatened to leave, he got himself together pretty quickly. You have to stand your ground with men. Anyways, I am not sure how Emily and Chris will fair but I know Chris really wants her but she is a little scared. She had fun though. Tiffany and Duff really get along well and will probably end up dating soon.

Me and Tiffany continued our tradition of stopping for ice-cream at Baskin Robbins on the way home (after we turned around on 92 to go back to Daytona to fetch her sunglasses that is; she'd left them in Duff's room. lol.). Oh how love my Tiffany girlie. But-I could never forget about my bestie Miss B tho:) She's the total best bestie ever!

No comments: