Friday, May 8, 2009

GRADUATION DAY!

Tomorrow is the big day! I graduate from college after 3 1/2 long years of hard work. I still can't believe it. I am honestly probably gonna even cry. As I have mentioned before, I have met my best friends at college (people I know I will keep in contact with through out life). College kids really do have the most fun. I am so excited! Today we had graduation rehearsal for like 4 hours (it was so long and I was starving) and I could already feel the excitement and pride of that wonderful moment tomorrow at 10AM. I can't wait! I have to be at the Auditorium at 7:45AM tomorrow morning (though I know most people will get there late like today). I will write about how it goes tomorrow. I have to call my grandma again and see if she's really coming tomorrow. Oh, and my boyfriend (the Nigerian boy I spoke of earlier) is coming. Ciao!

No comments: