Saturday, June 20, 2009

If You Can't Take It Then...

First off, if you're gonna start a debate (or a fight) make sure that you have all your facts straight. Also, make sure that if you're going to dish it out then make sure you can take it also. Don't fucking criticize me for being a Christian (which I hate having to defend or talk about because to speak to a non believer is like talking to a brick wall), or for being a meat eater like the other 97% of the U.S. population and 85% of the world's population. If you must criticize me on those points or my race, then make sure you prepare for a fight (especially if you attack me first!). Even though I know that just because a lot of people do something or agree with it doesn't make it right and the "law," the same goes for something that isn't so popular.

Just because you do something fairly rare doesn't make it better or "right" or the "law." So tell yourself that you're sacrificing for the good of the colony and what not and I'll keep doing what I want and living my life how I want. Going against the grain on everything and then bragging about it doesn't make you a hero. You're not better than anyone else because you eat tofu hot dogs or believe that the world just magically appeared from a star dust explosion. Also, asserting that you're the only good and wholesome person on the planet because ALL Christians, omnivores, and men are bad is also not an intelligent thing to do because that can't be proven with scientific facts-merely an opinion my dear. A word of advice: Get over yourself!

1 comment:

fai said...

INTERNET ARGUMENT