Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OmniPeace

OmniPeace branded products unite people throughout the world in an effort to end extreme poverty by 2025. Proceeds from the sale of these products are donated to Millennium Promise. With a simple purchase of an OmniPeace branded product, consumers are contributing to the fight against extreme poverty in sub-Saharan Africa. To date, they've raised more than $36,000! Also, OmniPeace and Art of Humanity have teamed up for the Stamp Out Violence Against Women and Girls of the Congo campaign. The conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo is the deadliest in the world since the Holocaust. It has the highest rate of violence against women and girls anywhere. Get your OmniPeace apparel and accessories at http://www.omnipeace.com/ and help make the world a better place!


1 comment:

Dele said...

When I came across this a while ago, I think I wrote something about it (not sure). The apparel and accessories look cool BUT, are these really getting anything done?

For my opinion, the issue I have with this is what I have with many other non-profits of similar interests -- too much wastage in the logistics.