Friday, June 5, 2009

Pookie-Bella is Here!!

Today I picked up my dog from the vet at 1PM (they didn't have her paperwork processed by 9AM like originally planned), and she is just the absolute cutest thing! I love her! I am so excited! We adopted her from the animal shelter. Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, she's not a he like we originally thought lol! The shelter called us back and said that they had her file wrong. She's a girlie. But that was of course a minor detail to me because I was just happy to have a pet doggie and I didn't care what sex it was or wasn't. Anyway, you might be wondering about her name. Me, my momma, and sister wanted to name her Bella, but my daddy who picked the dog out wanted to name her Pookie. So we compromised by just hyphenating the two names. And here she is America:















No comments: