Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yo Quiero Taco Bell (I Get a Chihuahua Pup Instead!)

Yay! Finally people are starting to keep their promises to me. I am no longer getting the two Jack Russell pups that found their way to our door due to the fact that my father said that he didn't want the dogs this morning, and by the time he decided that he wanted only one of them and made his way to the animal shelter, both dogs had been adopted. However, while he was at the shelter he happened to see a little black and white Chihuahua dog that he fell in love with and adopted it on the spot. The dog will be released to our vet tomorrow morning for them to get all the dog's papers and stuff on file and give it a bath. We are scheduled to pick up our baby at 9AM tomorrow morning! We have also already made an appointment for him to be neutered on the 29th of this month. I am so elated! I love animals and I am happy I am getting a dog. It will be nice having one around the house again. We haven't had one in over 2 1/2 years. I may not be getting the dogs I had originally planned on getting, but at least I am getting one. Oh, 9AM can't come fast enough now!

No comments: